BEEK - Puffin Slip On
Materials + Construction
* Soft, supple vegetable-tanned leather upper and lining
* All-leather outsole
* Super comfortable molded leather arch
* Our signature two rose gold metal studs at inside of sole
* Tiny hand-pounded nail heads around insole
* No heel cup (which means no stiffness in the heel)
* No toe box (you get the idea, no stiffness again)
* Runs true to size
This shoe should fit snug at first so don't be afraid if you have to really pull it on. That's the beauty of it! The leather will soften with wear and mold to your feet. And as is the case with all nice leather, we recommend wiping clean and conditioning the product 2-3 times a year. These shoes are made to last - so treat them with love!
High quality leather outsoles (the bottom of the shoes) can be naturally slippery at first. Go ahead and scuff them up and you are good to go!